1,300 – 348,000NM
- High Power Density
1,900 – 2,080,000NM
- for spanning larger distances between shaft ends
- Hubs with keyway mounting or high precision cylindrical bore for interference fitting.
- Optional DIN 916 set screw for locking down onto shaft key.
- high power density
- economically priced
- low maintenance due to special crowned tooth design
- very low backlash and highly rigid torque transmission
- long life
- Coupling from high strength steel
- Hub with keyway connection or cylindrical bore for shink disc.
- Optional set screw for keyway DIN 916.
- Customer specified intermediate length also available.
As the market leader in the field of metal bellows couplings R+W is continuously adding to its wide range of variants and can offer metal bellows couplings for widely differing applications in a variety of designs and sizes.