PowerGearHS – The HighSpeed bevel gearbox
Input with coupling and lantern. Output with solid shaft on one or both sides.
Input and output with solid shaft. Output on both sides or on one side.
Input with coupling and lantern. Output with hollow shaft and feather key groove.
Input with solid shaft. Output with hollow shaft and feather key groove.
- 4 gearbox sizes from S90 to S170
- Ratios 1:1, 1.5:1 and 2:1
- Input speeds up to 8500 rpm
- Flange, solid- or hollow shaft version
- Standard or reduced backlash options
The HighSpeed PowerGear Bevel Gearbox has specially been designed for high speed applications. It features optimized gearing for higher speeds and optimized contact pattern assembly for uniform and smooth running. A friction-locked fit between shaft and bevel gear ensures fretting-free torque transfer.