The Nidec Graessner Planetary Gearbox VRL Stock Range
We work in partnership with Nidec Graessner to offer innovative, customised gearbox solutions in a helical-toothed design. The design of the toothing is carried out using KISSsoft and our own design and calculation programs.
In addition to the provision of technical support and advice to our customers, we also take over the entire engineering process. By working closely together with our customers, we guarantee the development and production of the optimum drive solution in each case.
In stock now and available with a 1-2 week turnaround:
|VRL 50||5, 7, 10, 15, 25, 50|
|VRL 70||5, 7, 10, 15, 25, 50|
|VRL 90||5, 7, 10, 15, 25, 50|
|VRL 120||5, 7, 10, 15, 25, 50|
|VRL 155||5, 7, 10, 15, 25, 50|
The VRL series is the all-rounder in the planetary gearbox marketplace.
With helical gearing, robust internal construction, smooth operation and high torque density, this product is truly best-in-class.
5 arc-min backlash allows the VRL to be applied to a wide range of applications where accuracy and dynamics are in play, but cost is of concern.
The VRL is an excellent choice for servo applications in packaging, handling and automation systems.
A variety of standard wash down and food grade options are available, making it an attractive option for the toughest environments.
We offer the broadest selection of frame sizes and ratios, giving our customers more flexibility than ever before.
Industry standard mounting dimensions allow the VRL to be implemented in legacy machine designs, saving our customers valuable time.
- The all-rounder for mid to high end motion control applications
- The widest range of frame sizes and ratios available in the market
- Best-In-class backlash (≤5 arc-min)
- Broad range of mounting adaptors offer a simple, precise attachment to any motor
- Maintenance-free solution that is lubricated for life.
- High performance grease allows flexible mounting in any orientation
- Industry standard mounting dimensions