The Nidec Graessner Planetary Gearbox VRS Stock Range
We work in partnership with Nidec Graessner to offer innovative, customised gearbox solutions in a helical-toothed design. The design of the toothing is carried out using KISSsoft and our own design and calculation programs.
In addition to the provision of technical support and advice to our customers, we also take over the entire engineering process. By working closely together with our customers, we guarantee the development and production of the optimum drive solution in each case.
In stock now and available with a 1-2 week turnaround:
|VRS 60||5:1, 7:1, 10:1, 15:1, 25:1, 50:1|
|VRS 75||5:1, 7:1, 10:1, 15:1, 25:1, 50:1|
|VRS 100||5:1, 7:1, 10:1, 15:1, 25:1, 50:1|
|VRS 140||5:1, 7:1, 10:1, 15:1, 25:1, 50:1|
|VRS 180||5:1, 7:1, 10:1, 15:1, 25:1, 50:1|
Compact and precise, the VRS is the ideal solution for demanding positioning accuracy and speed requirements.
This product is a proven performer in higher speed, continuous duty applications where heat reduction is critical. Equipped with two rows of robust tapered roller bearings, the VRS runs smoothly and quietly even with the most challenging dynamic and static forces.
The VRS is available with reduced backlash, less than 2 arc-min, to handle dynamic machine tool and robotic applications with ease. With maximum acceleration torques up to 3700Nm, this product is an excellent partner to higher capacity servomotor models.
Our customers specify this product when the industry standard is simply not good enough.
- Proven performer in high end motion control applications with demanding accuracy requirements
- Excellent fit for difficult overhung load situations or continuous duty cycles
- The widest range of frame sizes and ratios available in the market
- Best-In-class standard backlash (≤3 arc-min) with reduced backlash options available
- Broad range of mounting adapters offer a simple, precise attachment to any motor
- Maintenance-free solution that is lubricated for life. High performance grease allows flexible mounting in any orientation
- Industry standard through-bolt mounting style