The Nidec Graessner Planetary Gearbox VRT Stock Range
We work in partnership with Nidec Graessner to offer innovative, customised gearbox solutions in a helical-toothed design. The design of the toothing is carried out using KISSsoft and our own design and calculation programs.
In addition to the provision of technical support and advice to our customers, we also take over the entire engineering process. By working closely together with our customers, we guarantee the development and production of the optimum drive solution in each case.
In stock now and available with a 1-2 week turnaround:
|VRT 47||5:1, 7:1, 10:1, 15:1, 25:1, 50:1|
|VRT 64||5:1, 7:1, 10:1, 15:1, 25:1, 50:1|
|VRT 90||5:1, 7:1, 10:1, 15:1, 25:1, 50:1|
|VRT 110||5:1, 7:1, 10:1, 15:1, 25:1, 50:1|
|VRT 140||5:1, 7:1, 10:1, 15:1, 25:1, 50:1|
|VRT 200||5:1, 7:1, 10:1, 15:1, 25:1, 50:1|
The VRT series sets the new standard in applications requiring extremely high torque density and rigidity.
Its compact design and robotic industry ISO flange is ideal for equipment requiring high speed, high precision indexing movement and streamlined installation.
The remarkable torsional stiffness and ultra-low backlash combine to provide outstanding positioning accuracy. This product comes standard with <3 arc-min backlash, but is also available with reduced options down to <1 arc-min.
The VRT is the most robust planetary solution in the marketplace and is used across a numerous range of applications, including 7th axis robot shuttles, dial tables, end of arm tooling and any other axis where installation space, reduced assembly time and torque density play an important role.
- The most compact and robust option for machine builders. Tapered roller bearings allow for high radial and axial loading
- ISO robotic mounting interface for superior flexibility and direct mounting of pinions, pulleys and turntables
- Exceptional torsional rigidity for high positional accuracy needs
- Best-In-class standard backlash (≤3 arc-min) with reduced backlash options available
- Broad range of mounting adaptors offer a simple, precise attachment to any motor
- Maintenance-free solution that is lubricated for life. High performance grease allows flexible mounting in any orientation