MS Graessner – Standard Bevel Gearboxes
Hypoid Bevel Gears
Hypoid bevel gears have a greater pinion diameter, longer life and gentler tooth meshing. The drive pinion is axially offset above or below.
Spiral Bevel Gears
Spiral Bevel Gears come with circular arc gear teeth which are more resistant to bending than straight and oblique gear teeth.
Advantages of Spiral, Hypoid and Zerol® Bevel Gears
- High level of coverage due to the fact that several teeth are meshed simultaneously
- Resistant to elastic deformation of gears, shafts and bearings
- Circular arc gear teeth are more resistant to bending than straight and oblique gear teeth
- Very gentle transmission even at high-speed operation and under heavy load.
- Noise and oscillation damped even at high peripheral speeds
- Gear sets can be assembled in your preferred direction of rotation
- > 97% efficiency depending upon layout and lubrication
- Due to convex tooth-loading the load is not concentrated on the tooth-ends
- All gear sets can be lapped in pairs upon request
i = 1:1 , 5:1:1, 2:1
|Nominal Torque (Nm)||Reinforced Type
i = 1:1