In Version G (rising spindle) the spindle provides the linear motion. In this design the spindle moves axially through the jack nut. Rotation of the spindle must be prevented; usually by fixing the end of the spindle to the item being moved.
In Version LM the spindle is axially fixed and linear motion is transmitted to the running nut by rotation of the spindle. The nut must be secured against rotation by fixing to the item or mechanism being moved.
Classic Single Face Screw Jacks service a wide variety of application areas. Manual, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic options. Stroke length of up to 10 metres possible.
- Lifting force from 25 kN to 2000 kN
- Linear speeds up to 1.6 m/min
- 12 sizes in two gear ratios for normal and slow linear speeds using trapezoidal spindles in the MC range and 5 sizes in two gear ratios for normal and slow linear speeds in the HMC range.
- Ball screw options for higher linear speeds
- Can be mounted in any attitude
- Generally maintenance free
- Gear casings are in cast iron and have a rounded form
- Many specials available
In Version VS and VN spindle rotation prevention is included.